Hello Future Real Estate Agent!
Have you been considering making a career change?
Are you ready for a little more flexibility in your schedule?
If so, Real Estate is the right place for you!
The Upchurch School of Real Estate is proud to offer both Georgia Salesperson Pre-License Courses and Georgia Salesperson Post-License Courses! Our 75 hour pre-license course is ideal for anyone who is working full-time or even in school. Our classes are always in the evenings to give you the chance to fit everything into your day!
Interested? Register for our Fall 2018 Pre-License Course Today!!
Fall 2018 Pre-License Course Specifics
Dates: Tuesday, July 24 – Tuesday, October 23
Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays | 6:00pm to 9:15pm | 15 minute break.
Location: Upchurch School of Real Estate
2405 West Broad Street | Suite 150
Athens, GA 30606
Early Bird Special: $399 | Deadline is Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Regular Price: $475 | Cost after July 17, 2018
About the Course
This is an approved Georgia Real Estate Commission 75 hour course, which is mandatory in order to become licensed. If you pass the class with a 75 grade or better, the Upchurch School of Real Estate will clear you to take the GA State Exam. There are special guidelines implemented by the GREC that we need to make sure we all follow. Please read the below Notice to Students prior to registering for the course:
Notice to Students
The Upchurch School of Real Estate, located at 2405 West Broad Street in Athens, GA, is approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission to offer the in-class 75 hour Salesperson Pre-license Course. The school license expires on 12/31/2020. Instructor Mike DiBiase is a licensed Instructor approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission to instruct this course. Maximum of 30 students per class – School will not take any more enrollment forms after 30 student mark is reached.
To qualify for a Salesperson’s license in Georgia, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a resident of the state of Georgia, unless seeking a non-resident license
- Be a high school graduate or hold a certificate of equivalency
- Complete a 75 hour Salesperson Pre-license Course at an approved school
- Pass the state real estate salesperson exam
- Obtain a criminal history report from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation
To qualify for entrance into this course, a student must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Meet residency and education requirements
- Pay the required fee of $475, or the Early Bird Special fee of $399
Course Rules / Requirements:
- There are NO REFUNDS on or after the start date of class.
- Classes are always 6:00pm-9:15pm
- The state of Georgia requires 100% attendance in order for student to receive credit for your course.
- 75 hours total; 15 minute breaks given for every 3 hours.
- Student counted absent if more than 15 minutes late.
- Absence marked ifstudent is more than 10 minutes late for three classes.
- 2 absences allowed - The only make up days offered are on Tuesday, April 17 and Thursday, April 19, 2018. If student uses any allowed absence, student MUST attend make up session on this date. Do not be late.
- 1 Homework Assignment is required to be turned-in and must be submitted before you are allowed to take the final exam.
- Please make sure you have a calculator that is not on your phone. You will not be allowed to use your phone during the midterm or final.
- Timely completion of all homework assignments is required.
- Must pass final exam with a minimum score of 75.
- Credits for course will be reported promptly and directly to the Georgia Real Estate Commission by the School Director.
- There are no Veteran discounts offered through the Upchurch School of Real Estate.
Cash and credit card payments are not accepted. You may drop off attached forms with check or money order at the first floor front desk (our receptionist will provide a receipt), OR mail in attached forms with check or money order. Make checks payable to Coldwell Banker Upchurch Realty. The cost of the textbook is already factored into the course price. Enrollment will be limited to the first 30 students.
Michael DiBiase is our licensed Instructor, and Jennifer Varnadoe is our licensed School Director. If you have any special needs such as wheelchair access, please let us know in advance so that we can better accommodate you.
How to Register:
Please email Jenna Wilson, School Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for an enrollment packet and more details.
For information about our Georgia Salesperson Post-License Course, please contact School Coordinator, Jenna Wilson at email@example.com or 706-543-4000.
Upchurch School of Real Estate is partnering with Career Web School to offer Real Estate, Appraisal and Home Inspection Qualifying and Continuing Education courses. For more information, click a link below: